We are very excited to be participating in another Green Blog Hop! There are several things that are really exciting about this one!
- I’m excited about the reason behind the blog hop! The organizers have put this together because they really wanted to participate in a blog hop that was focused on GREEN New Year’s Resolutions. So much so that when they couldn’t find one, they decided to create one. That’s right, the Green part isn’t a “hook” for them, it’s important to them!
Fellow green bloggers, if you’ve considered doing a giveaway, but haven’t before, this is a great way to give it a try. The other blogs help with the promotion and help you get traffic for the giveaway. They also have a Facebook group for the participants where you can get invaluable advice and help for getting started with a giveaway.
- I’m excited about the prize! LunaPads is sponsoring Green Lifestyle Consulting’s giveaway and is giving one of our lucky readers a $50 LunaPads Gift Certificate! LunaPads is promoting their “Ditch the Disposables in 2012” New Years Resolution!
- I’m excited about the review! LunaPads offered my sister and I each a significantly different item to review and we will be doing reviews of two totally different reusable feminine products. (We were each eager to try one product and unwilling to try the other.) This will be an extra-special treat for our readers because my sister is a hilarious writer!
If you are a blogger, blog hops are a great way to be exposed to potential new readers. We particularly like green blog hops as our blog is focused on living green. Bloggers, consider signing up to join this Green Resolution Giveaway Hop. The giveaway will run from January 16th-30th.
All the details of the blog hop are on their page, the first two are:
- You must put together a prize/package worth at least a $25 to be
given away during the event. You are responsible for securing your own
sponsors (you may absolutely self sponsor your giveaway as well).
- Prizes should be “green” in some way since the theme is Green Resolutions (promote a natural lifestyle, encourage healthy living, are handmade, sold by a WAHM, etc.).