I love going to my local farmers market. I used to think that going to a farmers market was an opportunity to get inexpensive food. I’ve since learned that that’s not why you go to a farmer’s market.
The top 10 reasons why I love my local farmer’s market:
|Timmy loves his bread!|
10. Fresh picked fruits and veggies
9. Supporting local farmers
8. Great local entertainment
7. My children beg me to go
6. Wine tasting
5. Local non-profits share information, last year I learned about our local Boys & Girls Club
4. We always run into friends and neighbors
3. My daughter found a delicious beef stew last week
2. My son begs me to buy him fresh baked bread
1. My picky-eater son begs me to buy him kale and he eats it!
Do you have a farmers market near you? Why do you love it?
|Vendor’s selling the boys’ favorites: bread & kale|
|My friend approaching the market manager’s table|